Wheaton Warrenville South Indoor Open
WWS Meet Sheet - LIVE RESULTS
Date: Friday, February 10th
Location: Wheaton Warrenville South HS
Meet start time: 5:00 PM
- Field Events (5:00 PM)
- Exhibition 55 (5:15 PM)
- Running Events (5:45 PM)
Bus Time: 3:45 PM - Meet in purple gym lobby
Levels: Frosh, Varsity (unlimited)
Participating Schools: DGN & WWS
Order of Events
Exhibition – 5:15 PM
55 Meters – Unlimited Entries
These athletes can be either Varsity or F|S. They will get an F.A.T. time, but will not count in the scoring.
Running Events – 5:45 PM
(Varsity followed by F|S -- Fastest to Slowest)
4 x 800 Meter Relay
55 Meter High Hurdles
55 Meters - 5 Entries per Level
4 x 200 Meter Relay
4 x 400 Meter Relay
Due to number of entries, sections might be adjusted
- Admission - $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students
- The track is 177.8 m which is 9 laps for 1600 Meters.
- The surface is Mondo Super X (14 MM)
- NO shoes with spikes are permitted.
- Bleacher area is for spectators only.
- No gum, food or drink in the field house.
- For the 55 High Hurdles, the athletes will run the hurdles not lanes. The flight of the hurdles represents the lane.
- Please clean your team camp area at the conclusion of the meet.
- No tape may be used on the track. Please use the provided chalk.
- Pole Vault and High Jump starting heights will be determined by entries and confirmed at the pre-meet coaches meeting.
- There will be a small concession stand located in the hallway outside the field house.
Field Events – 5:00 PM
Number of Throws will be Determined by Entries
Starting Heights to be Determined by Entries
Long Jump followed by Triple Jump
Cafeteria-style one flight – 3 jumps – 45 minute Time limit
Boards - 8’ (Orange) and 12’ (White)
Cafeteria-style one flight – 3 jumps – 30 minute Time limit
Boards - 20’ & 26’’ (Orange) and 32’ & 38’ (White)
- Approximate Bus Time: immediately after school
- Start Time: 5:00 p.m.
- Line-up: This is a full participation meet (everyone will compete)